Do you need to set the RequestInPolicy, RequestOutOfPolicy, or ResourceDelegate
properties?

From: Sobey, Richard A [mailto:r.so...@imperial.ac.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:24 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Piping files to Set-*

All,

This is more of a Powershell question, but it's relating to an Exchange
problem, so hopefully someone can help me.

I've got a resource mailbox configured just right, and I'm going to be creating
a few more in the next couple of weeks. Is there any way I can export the
configuration of the existing mailbox and use it to set up the new mailboxes
correctly, instead of manually entering all the various parameters into
Set-MailboxCalendarSettings?

Thanks

Richard
Note:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.