From: Chris Drobny [mailto:cdro...@lmsintellibound.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 10:08 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Blacklisted out of the blue

Ok so we are having trouble emailing some of our customers so I do a quick
check to find out why.  Seems http://njabl.org/ is saying we are an open
relay which I had thought I had closed up years ago.  So I go thru google
searching on how to find and close this, I followed MS idea some other
random ideas and I am not seeing the issue.  I run some tests on the web and
it says I am fine.  I have run the test on abuse.net and it says im ok but
may or may not be an open relay.  I am getting towards my wits end, can
anyone help.

Chris Drobny

Network/System Administrator

LMS Intellibound, Inc.