> Ok so we are having trouble emailing some of our customers so I do a
> quick check to find out why.  Seems http://njabl.org/ is saying we are
an
> open relay which I had thought I had closed up years ago.

Looks like you should go through those barracuda settings again because
spammers are likely abusing your public service.  If you need to have
mobile users relay mail from the field, you need to enable and require
some kind of LDAP/AD authentication for all senders.  If the barracuda
doesn't support authenticated relaying via AD you will have to turn off
all relaying except from your exchange server.  In this case, the remote
users will have to use a vpn of some sort in order to send mail as though
they were in the office

220 barracuda.mail.lmsintellibound.com ESMTP Service ready
helo lmsintellibound.com
250 Requested mail action okay, completed
mail from: administra...@lmsintellibound.com
250 Requested mail action okay, completed
rcpt to: xxxxx...@gmail.com
250 Requested mail action okay, completed
data
354 Start mail input; end with <CRLF>.<CRLF>
250 Requested mail action okay, completed
quit

Found in a mailbox moments later...woops