From: bounce-8672283-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-8672283-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of Thomas
Gonzalez
Sent: 30 September 2009 15:43
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: uuh... iPhone + EAS + wipe + remove partnership = ?

So if I read the thread correctly and according to THX1138 ;)

On a serious note: if a iPhone has been wiped and deleted and after a restore
of the device, the credentials will reappear? I hope that's not the case. I
think I need to test this out now.

At our organization (Girl Scouts) we looked at BBs (too expensive for us) so we
allowed WinMobile and the iPhone...but I never tested the wipe / delete on the
iPhone.

Great, now this adds another issue to my current standings......@!!!!

Thomas