From: Kat Collins [mailto:messagel...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 11:19 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: uuh... iPhone + EAS + wipe + remove partnership = ?

However, the other reason for a wipe is when a user leaves a company, has a
personal iPhone that has been connected to corporate resources, and you now
want to wipe and clear the device.  I don't want that user to EVER be able to
reconnect and resync that device, thus the change of the password on AD and
some other steps that can be taken to block reconnection to Exchange...
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 8:12 AM, Thomas Gonzalez