From: Joe Pochedley [mailto:joe.poched...@fivesgroup.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 7:13 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: iPhone experience

Stefan,

As Richard said, the iPhone is not as feature complete or company friendly as
RIM devices... Some of this is due to the limitations of Activesync, and some
of it due to Apple's implementation...

If you've been on this list for more than a week (or just go look at the web
archives)... Take a look at the thread "uuh... iPhone + EAS + wipe + remove
partnership = ?" which goes through a lot of stuff about the iPhone...  (The
discussion's been going all week... Read the whole thing, it's worthwhile...)
There's plenty of other iPhone threads too, so you may want to go back even
further...

Personally, I've been using a iPhone 3GS for the past three weeks... I switched
from a Windows Mobile 6.1 device...  (Haven't touched a RIM devices in a few
years now....) As far as email / EAS goes, I'm pretty 'meh' on the device... It
works fine for my needs though...  (I'm happier with the device from other
aspects though...  Maybe WinMo 6.5 will help MSFT)   As far as the typing goes,
I've learned that I can mostly 'trust' the auto-correct / suggestion feature
which has sped up my typing considerably...  :)

Joe P