Oh, that ain't all, or even the least of it:

Apple pushes iPod/iTunes/iPhone update that includes the Apache web server:
http://www.itworld.com/security/79064/dont-need-it-dont-install-it
http://www.macrumors.com/2009/09/09/apple-releases-iphone-configuration-utility-2-1-for-mac-and-windows-and-mobile-me-control-panel-for-windows
http://blogs.computerworld.com/14808/apple_shovelware_problems_again_iphone_configuration_utility
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9138620/Apple_pushes_unnecessary_software_to_Windows_PCs

And, oh yes, the iPhone has been lying about it's compliance with
security policies
http://www.infoworld.com/d/mobilize/other-iphone-lie-vpn-policy-support-865

Bottom line: Until Apple gets their act together, don't use the iPhone
wherever you value security

Kurt