#4 & #7 will be a deal breaker for me.  We are very heavily invested into an
HP-EVA SAN (which is quickly running out of room), and I have a very large
chunk of that reserved for the LCR portion of my Exchange 2007 environment.
LCR is my primary reason for moving to E2K7.  Primary E2K7 box will be
physical, and the LCR will be virtual on the SAN.  I was going to do both on
virtual but we just don't have the space on the SAN for 2 copies of the
data.  Looking as if this will be another skipped version for me.  (I
skipped E2K and went from 5.5 to E2K3)

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Michael B. Smith <mich...@owa.smithcons.com

--
Sherry Abercrombie