I'd recommend calling a forensic service (I almost always use Iron
Mountain). Given enough of your config information, they can restore
tapes much faster than you can, and feed them into a discovery engine,
exporting only the emails you need to PST.

They can also sign off on chain of custody, secure transport, etc if
required....

--James

--
Sent from my mobile device