We've recently migrated a bunch of users from an SBS system on to our Exchange
2007 system. The users had previously existed as contacts in Exchange.

We deleted the contacts and created new users. Everything works great except
for the expected errors from cached internal Outlook addresses.

Here's an example:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

Gene
Snitker<mailto:imceaex-_o%3dwright%2b20business%2b20graphics_ou%3dwrightbg_cn%3drecipients_cn%3dgenesnit...@wrightbg.com>

The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system.
Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check
the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide the following
diagnostic text to your system administrator.

Sent by Microsoft Exchange Server 2007

When I've had occasional problems like this before, I've added an X500 address.
In this case, I added:

o=wright+20business+20graphics_ou=wrightbg_cn=recipients_cn=genesnit...@wrightbg.com<mailto:o=wright+20business+20graphics_ou=wrightbg_cn=recipients_cn=genesnit...@wrightbg.com>

Email is still bouncing with the same NDR.

Do I have the format wrong, or is something else going on?

Steve