Gentlemen,

We are looking to upgrade from E2k3 to E2k7 or possibly even 2010
immediately. I am looking for recommendations on providers, partners, or
individuals in the Portland Oregon area that really know their stuff and
wouldn't come out here trying to figure it out on site but who could do
a complete and competent deployment of at E2k7. Our current servers are
physical but we intend to do the new deployments to a virtual
environment (VMWare) so I'd prefer people who are familiar with
deploying to a virtual environment. Also we are running Antigen on our
E2k3 servers and Forefront is by far the cheapest on-board antivir we
can get as an academic user for running on E2k7 or 2010, so another
preference would be someone who has experience with Forefront as well.

What say ye? Any hot talent or reliable companies anyone can speak to
out here that know E2k7 with Forefront in a virtual environment?
Microsoft's list of providers doesn't really help figure out who
actually knows what they're doing.

Thanks guys.

Brad