From: Don Ely [mailto:don....@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 1:32 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Exchange Deployment Services

How big are your databases now?  Any retention policies?  Any size
limits?

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Brad Metzler <bmetz...@cu-portland.edu>
wrote:

A Dell NX1950, which is just a Windows server acting as an iSCSI host
for a few shelves of disks. It's cheap and works shockingly well. The
VMFS volumes are run on RAID5 SAS 10k disk sets. Most of the rest of the
storage are in much larger and cheaper (but slower) near-line SAS
arrays.

Brad