From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 5:27 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Exchange 2010 RTM?

I think maybe you're at a point similar to where I am.  We're an
exchange 2003 shop, currently.  I'm thinking really hard about pushing
for a hosted exchange.

Exchange is arguably the most complex piece of software MS ships and is
only becoming more so.  The reasons risk/reward profile of hosting v.
on-site is beginning to swing towards hosted.

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 3:19 PM, John Hornbuckle