Hello All:

I have a dilemma in where the Exchange Server that I inherited does not
have restrictions set on the mailboxes. So mailboxes are large and I am
in the process of convincing management that we need to set limits since
our disk space is getting low. So in order to keep disk space from
getting all used up, I do not have Deleted items retention turned on at
the server level. Our president of the company accidentally deleted a
very important folder in his mailbox and needs it back. What is the best
way to get this folder back? Do I need to setup a recovery server and
restore to that server so that I can pull this folder out of his
mailbox? We are using Exchange 2003 SP2 or Windows Server 2003 SP2.
Thanks for your input!

Chris Pohlschneider

Holloway Sportswear

Network Administrator