From: Sam Cayze [mailto:sam.ca...@rollouts.com]
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 7:33 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Good Messaging App for iPhone

I know Good Messaging by Motorola is often left in the dark compared to EAS and
BES, but I have been using their product for about 5 years and I have nothing
bad to say about them.

There has been complaints of the security of the iPhone on this list.  This
should help alleviate many, if not all of them.

http://www.good.com/iphone/

http://www.good.com/enterprise/mobile-messaging

I have no affiliation to Good or Motorola.

Sam Cayze
Information Technology Administrator
ROLLOUTS
ONSITE * ON DEMAND