Nope.  Though shall not allow the possibility of PHI data to enter the
cloud as it may not be in our control.  Ever.  We are large enough
that we will be hosting it ourselves.  No cloud here.

The main reason senior management hasn't just arbitrarily told us to
allow their specific iPhones already is that tenuous bit about
unsecured data.  Our security team was so annoyed by one of the
advocates yipping, that they live hacked his iPhone over it's wireless
connection as part of their 'evaluation' of it's security.  Management
decided to 'wait' until a suitable solution presented itself.