From: Sean Rector [mailto:sean.rec...@vaopera.org]
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 5:03 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OT-ish...Blackberry Calendar question

Our first Blackberry - BES 5.0 is set up, and things seem to be working
properly, except when he adds an item to the calendar, it is not updating on
the exchange server.

Sean Rector, MCSE

Information Technology Manager
Virginia Opera Association

E-Mail:         sean.rec...@vaopera.org <mailto:sean.rec...@vaopera.org>
Phone:        (757) 213-4548 (direct line)
{+}

Virginia Opera's 35th Anniversary Season <http://www.vaopera.org>   The One You
Love

Celebrate with a 2009-2010 subscription:
La Bohème <http://www.vaopera.org/html/currentoperas/opera1.cfm>    |   The
Daughter of the Regiment <http://www.vaopera.org/html/currentoperas/opera2.cfm>
   |   Don Giovanni <http://www.vaopera.org/html/currentoperas/opera3.cfm>    |
  Porgy and BessSM <http://www.vaopera.org/html/currentoperas/opera4.cfm>

Visit us online at www.VaOpera.org <http://www.vaopera.org/>  or call
1-866-OPERA-VA

The vision of Virginia Opera is to enrich lives through the powerful
integration of music, voice and human drama.

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). Unless otherwise specified, persons unnamed as
recipients may not read, distribute, copy or alter this e-mail. Any views or
opinions expressed in this e-mail belong to the author and may not necessarily
represent those of Virginia Opera. Although precautions have been taken to
ensure no viruses are present, Virginia Opera cannot accept responsibility for
any loss or damage that may arise from the use of this e-mail or attachments.

{*}