I get these from time to time as well.  In most cases it is a message in the
Drafts  folder.  I just assumed it was a issue with the scan happening as the
user is doing something to the file.  If you find a solution let me know.

From: McCready, Rob [mailto:rob.mccrea...@dplinc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 1:29 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Office Files being blocked by Forefront

As a general consensus, how many of these options do you gurus usually check in
the General Options of Forefront?

[cid:image001.png@01CA7D93.E566BB20]

We are having a problem with Office files being blocked, with this message

:unwritable compressed file

I tried to setup a filter to "Skip: Detect only" for OPENXML files, but
apparently that isn't working.

Several users are still getting XLMS and XLXS files blocked.

I assume if I uncheck one of my options above, it will correct the issue, but
I'm just wondering what a standard best/practice is.

Thanks.

<<inline: image001.png>>