Unless the domain at the POP location has SPF records that don't allow
your Exchange server to spoof them.

________________________________

From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 12:02 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Quick Outlook Question

Your outgoing mail server more than likely, otherwise he could be
considered to be relaying.

IIRC, if you configure a secure smtp session with the server with his
credentials he won't be relaying, but using your outgoing server is
probably the simplest option.

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Sherry Abercrombie <saber...@gmail.com>