I know, believe me I know....and this exec is not exactly what we would call
a computer literate person......

I've got several questions now that need to be answered & they are all in a
meeting at the moment.....

Thanks everyone for the quick responses & suggestions.  We haven't allowed
POP3 access in years because of the risks (had a major virus infestation
because of a person's pop3 email account & they turned off McAfee on their
computer.....lots of things changed after that incident ;) )