Need assistence with two persistent errors on exchange 03 sp2

User does have a IPhone.

It appered this weekend that he sent out a calendar entry that he did
not initiate.

He and the other is the group got the same calendar entry almost 100
times.

And thought to these errors.  I just blocked out the user's email
address.

Thank you,

David M. Ricci

IS Manager

The Health & Wellness Institute

291 Promenade Street

Providence, RI 02908

T: 401.228.1332

C: 401.256.4933

F: 401.228.1399

www.hwinstitute.com <http://www.hwinstitute.com/>

david.ri...@hwinstitute.com <mailto:adam.co...@hwinstitute.com>

SERVICE. INNOVATION. RESULTS.

disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking any action in reliance on the
information contained in this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately notify our e-mail administrator at
supp...@hwinstitute.com.

<<image001.png>>

<<image002.png>>