From: Barsodi.John [mailto:john.bars...@igt.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:05 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: DL Creation Requirements/policy

Curious what other groups out there have as guidelines and boundaries for DL
creation and controlling DL sprawl? Do you have standards for naming
conventions?
For Example - if a manager wants a DL for his staff of 10, and wants it named
"John's Staff" do you accommodate or recommend they use a local contact DL?
Mind you we have thousands of Employees worldwide, so "John's Staff" existing
in the GAL seems a bit odd to me.

Thanks,
JB