From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 11:24 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Disappearing e-mail messages....

I agree and was thinking the same thing.  What happens, however, if the
connection is dropped b/c of sender's listing in an RBL?  Would there be
anything in the SMTP logs in that case?  All my RBLs are configured on edge
devices so I don't have a way to know what would happen if they were configured
directly on Exchange.
On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 5:10 AM, Markko Meriniit