Since there is another Exchange backup thread it may me think to just throw
this up for those who use Backup Exec and are looking to go to Exchange 2010.

First, if you're running something before Backup Exec 2010, you'll need to
upgrade to get support for Exchange 2010.

Second, the Exchange management tools are required on the Backup Exec 2010
server. For Exchange 2010 this means you'll need to make sure your Backup Exec
2010 is running a 64bit OS. This one was a gotcha for us since our Backup Exec
servers were all 32 bit still.

Just a heads up for those on the path to upgrade.

Brad