Just updgraded to Backup Exec 12.5 from 10D.  When backing up our
Exchange Server, I am using GRT to a B2D folder.  I have it set to
overwrite every night, but with GRT the IMG files do not get
overwritten due to the design of the program and the IMG files keep
adding every day.  The problem is, I then back up that B2D folder to
tape to take offsite.  We are archiving all our email through Smarsh,
so I don't need all the previous days backups in the B2D folder.

Is anyone else using Symantec Backup Exec 12.5 with their Exchange Server?
What is stored in the IMG files?
What is stored in the B2D*.bdf file?
How are the rest of you handling this issue?

If you need more information, let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Sharie Breaux
Systems Administrator
Private Harbour Investment Management