The 3cx system has a link to voip to phone line products on their web
pages.  THey will even let you on their forums for tfree community
support in getting it running.

It was recommended to me as a nice way to test PBX/OCS2007 integration
testing in my home lab as well and it was nice for that.  It's a
pretty nice looking little product in that it also runs on Windows and
I don't need to go pay attention to a linux box.  Just normal Windows
stuff.  I seriously considered getting one of those hardware boxes and
just running it as my main home setup for fun. :)

Been a while since I fired up my test environment though.