I have to admit, I shuddered a little bit when I read you're using the
Celerra. We have a couple of NS502G as iSCSI gateways to our Clariions. I've
never really liked them, but I guess my complaints have more to do with the
cludgy interface than anything else. We only use them to serve up iSCSI luns
to a few Microsoft Virtual Server hosts for test/dev and to provide
non-critical CIFS.

Good to hear you're seeing positive results. Thanks for sharing.

- Sean