We're using Barracuda.

From: Jay Dale [mailto:jay.d...@3-gig.com]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 9:47 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Email Archive Solutions

Mailarchiva?

http://www.mailarchiva.com/

Jay Dale

I.T. Manager, 3GiG

Mobile: 713.299.2541

Email: jay.d...@3-gig.com <mailto:kandy.luk...@3-gig.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attached files, may
contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail and
attachments, if any, or the information contained herein, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive
information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and delete all copies of this message.