Why use sunbelt email archive
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Levicki <and...@levicki.me.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 01:57:08
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues<exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: Re: Email Archive Solutions

Or you could use the archiving capabilities that come with Exchange 2010
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/2010/en/us/Archiving-and-Retention.aspx

<http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/2010/en/us/Archiving-and-Retention.aspx>
Enjoy!

--
Kind regards,

Andrew Levicki
ルビッキー アンドルュー
MCITP Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
MCITP Enterprise Messaging Administrator on Exchange Server 2007
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) on Windows Server 2003
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
ITILv3