You might ask them if they'll let you use one of their servers as a smarthost
until it gets sorted out.

From: Steve Szabo [mailto:steve...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 1:09 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: 4.4.2 Connection Dropped

When I was on the phone with them, that issue really did not come up. I think
the problem is more that the rDNS record disappeared.

\\Steve//
On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Campbell, Rob
<rob_campb...@centraltechnology.net<mailto:rob_campb...@centraltechnology.net>>
wrote:
Any chance Verizon mistakenly published that Class C you're in as being a
dynamic / DHCP range?