From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 8:05 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: 4.4.2 Connection Dropped

Is a VE downgrade possible?  Is the only known communications problem to be
the 4.4.2 status codes; since also finding your queuing issue?

--
ME2

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Steve Szabo <steve...@gmail.com> wrote:

Insofar as anyone has admitted, yes. Since the problem appeared, I did
update the NIC driver, since in my reading on the problem mentioned that it
may be a communications problem caused by a bad NIC or driver, though I had
not noticed a problem in some multi-gigabyte downloads of Microsoft DVD ISO
files recently. I also had tested using a few long ping periods to various
IP addresses, and received no timeouts.

\\Steve//