Steve:

Your setup sounds like something I'd like to do in-house. Have a
"broker" sitting on the dmz where whoever needs remote support would
go to a website click on a tech's name and all is good.

A couple things:

You have VNC wrapped in a product..can you share which product?

How do you confirm the VNC session goes to that specific tech all the time?

Have you had issues with NAT traversal or even Proxy Traversal?

Thanks,

--
Sent from my mobile device