From: Benjamin Zachary - Lists [mailto:li...@levelfive.us]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 11:52 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange PF on cluster

These are actual Public Folders for calendars, we have faxing folders routing
there and dozens of departments (the PF store is about 50GB).

On the cluster side this isn't an actual CCR cluster, I don't think, this is a
standard 2 server with DAS attached storage. Only one server is active at any
one time.

We are about 75% Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003 is almost phased out, maybe
another 30-60 days.

rid