All the deployment documentation involves much more complicated Live
Communication Server setups with multiple directors, etc.

I have a single Live Communication Server 2005 server which is used 99.9% for
IM only.  We need to move to Office Communication Server 2007.  Currently I
don't need more than a single server as the main use will remain just IM, but
we will add other services soon.

Has someone performed a simple upgrade like this?  Is it just as simple as
installing OCS 2007 and moving the users?  Or do I need to do a more
complicated install with multiple OCS 2007 servers with different roles?

--

Bob Fronk
b...@btrfronk.com