From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 6:56 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Need some 2010 help

Your best bet is to copy permissions and settings from a known-good
installation.

When you said you "did redirection at the root", what do you mean by
that?

For the future - you should take a look at metabase backups/restores...

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

Consultant and Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com