Yes and I verified redirection was off.  Free Busy Data is also
affected.  Whether they are users on 2010 trying to see other test
mailboxes on 2010 or users on 2003.

From: Jean-Paul natola [mailto:jnat...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 10:19 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Need some 2010 help

you dont need to dedicate a box for express if its small-  is your 2010
single server setup? i have everything runnning on one box , granted i
only have a few BB users

Now I am working through a mailbox that I just moved, everything works
but the OAB.. Soon as you click download it pops a 8004011d error
message.  Just started looking at that.  Seems to be common for OAB
errors.

did you  go to the web.config file  and add /give the authenticated
users  read & execute permisssions?