Hi all,

I'm a stumped on this one, we have a conference room on public folders that was
created a LONG TIME AGO on our retired  2003 excahnge server,  ysterday someone
booked it  from 3:30-5 pm, the problems is that there was already a booking
from 3-5pm, and of course both parties are stating that they booked it first.

How can i determine who booked it first, and WHY did allow it to happen?

Hotmail.