We are in the middle of a multi-domain migration from E2k3 servers to E2K7.
 We had an outside consultant come in and set this all up.  We had some time
constraints and unrelated hardware issues that have complicated this process
at times, and things have not always gone smoothly(imagine that).
 Everything seems to be working fine except that we have had reports of
"missing email" and looked to find a que with hundreds of undelivered
messages on the E2K7 Hub/CAS server.  80% or so of those messages are
identified as "undeliverable".  When we manually delete the undeliverables
the rest of the messages seem to go out just fine.  I'll be happy to provide
more details about our setup, but I'm thinking that may be something someone
else has seen and may be able to point us in the right direction to get this
resolved???

thanks for any help.

Jeff