We use Vipre for Exchange - there are a lot of different methods you can
set up for signatures.

Sean Rector, MCSE

-----Original Message-----
From: mqcarp [mailto:mqcarpen...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 11:07 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Email Signatures

Any recommendations for managing email signatures for the whole domain
for those of us on Exch03? I do not think the SMTP sink scripting option
is the best way to go. I have seen several third party apps that handle
this but am not sure what might be a fit. We only have about 50 users
that have SMTP access.

2010-2011 subscriptions are on sale now!   Featuring:
Rigoletto   |   Cos? Fan Tutte   |   The Valkyrie   |   Madama Butterfly

Visit us online at www.VaOpera.org or call 1-866-OPERA-VA

The vision of Virginia Opera is to enrich lives through the powerful
integration of music, voice and human drama.

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). Unless otherwise specified, persons unnamed as
recipients may not read, distribute, copy or alter this e-mail. Any views or
opinions expressed in this e-mail belong to the author and may not necessarily
represent those of Virginia Opera. Although precautions have been taken to
ensure no viruses are present, Virginia Opera cannot accept responsibility for
any loss or damage that may arise from the use of this e-mail or attachments.