One of my guys wrote a script which inserts a jpg signature into Outlook
automatically.  The jpg must the same as the objUser.sAMAccountName name and it
works pretty well in 2007, haven't tried it 2010.  Usernames with a . between
the names doesn't work, but that's just programming I am sure.

Here is the code, he's on a project right now so I can get him to make sure
this is all of it, but its all Greek to me.  This is part of a larger script so
some of this maybe non required.

Replace %networkpath% with the actual path to the folders containing the
signatures.

Set objSysInfo = CreateObject("ADSystemInfo")
strUser = objSysInfo.UserName
Set objUser = GetObject("LDAP://" & strUser)
Set objWord = CreateObject("Word.Application")
Set objDoc = objWord.Documents.Add()
Set objSelection = objWord.Selection
Set objEmailOptions = objWord.EmailOptions
Set objSignatureObject = objEmailOptions.EmailSignature
Set objSignatureEntries = objSignatureObject.EmailSignatureEntries
Set objShape = objSelection.InlineShapes.AddPicture("%networkpath%"&
objUser.sAMAccountName &".jpg")

Set objSelection = objDoc.Range()

'######################## Outlook Signatures#######################
If  objFSO.FileExists( chr(34) &"\\%networkpath%\"& objUser.sAMAccountName
&".jpg"& chr(34)) Then
Set objSelection = objDoc.Range()
objSelection.TypeParagraph()
objSignatureEntries.Add "AD Signature", objSelection
objSignatureObject.NewMessageSignature = "AD Signature"
objSignatureObject.ReplyMessageSignature = "AD Signature"
objDoc.Saved = True
objWord.Quit
End If