We have an all Exchange 2007SP2 environment. We are acquiring a company with an
Exchange 2003 (unknown SP) environment. My plan is to create user accounts in
our domain for all the users and use exmerge/powershell to move their mailboxes
into our domain. My problem is that they have a bunch of public folders with
data that we need to bring over. So far, I've found that exmerge won't work on
public folders. It looks like the inter-org replication tool may do what I need.

Does anyone have any comments/suggestions on the best way to handle this? Is
there anything else I need to think about to migrate this properly? Will their
free/busy info propagate in our organization when I import their calendar data?

Thanks for any ideas.

...Tim