From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 10:02 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Feedback wanted: Hosted Exchange experiences

We are looking to outsource Exchange and have narrowed our field down to
Apptix, USA.NET, and Microsoft BPOS. I have read a couple online reviews but
would like to have a more interactive discussion. If anyone here has used
any of these three I'd love to hear about your experience, good, bad, or
indifferent. I'm not concerned with hearing about pricing as much as how
migration and ongoing support was/is.

TIA,
David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764