Sorry if my posts are always sent twice...i dont know why...
I ran ExbPA and now everything looks ok. Luckily i didnt remove the computer
account but just removed the computer from the domain to a temp workgroup.
After rejoining the server to the domain, after a while all the stores were
mounted.

Now everything was working fine for a day, but since this morning all users
receive the "Exchange is requesting data from the server" box, accessing
emails can be very slow and calendar items too.

I dont know if it is related, i am monitoring some Exchange counters and i
can see that the RPC latency has an average of 120 in Perfmon, and i recon
MS recommends staying below 30,...
Could there be some AD communication issues after what happened?