From: John Cook [mailto:john.c...@pfsf.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 8:05 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Letter from Sunbelt CEO: GFI Acquires Sunbelt Software

To be quite honest my heart sank when I read the message this AM. Having
several installations of their products and doing some selling of it as
well I am pretty nervous about the possibilities, I've never experienced
a buyout that was a totally positive experience for the end users. I
hope and pray GFI has the sense to leave well enough alone......

John W. Cook
Systems Administrator
Partnership For Strong Families
315 SE 2nd Ave