From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 1:35 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Guidance on disks for Exchange 2010

Microsoft is not in the business of supporting third party storage systems. :-P

If you call PSS and complain "Exchange is slow" and it's because every time a
new block is written to the database and this causes the database to expand,
the thinly-provisioned disk institutes a 100 ms delay to allocate that
additional storage, why would you expect Microsoft to support that?

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com