I have been inspired by this thread to re-attempt to get RBL filtering working
on my Exchange 2007 server. I tried before and couldn't get it to work.

I have added zen.spamhaus.org as an IP Block List provider and enabled it. But
spam is still delivered!

I studied a spam message that arrived this morning and got the source IP
address. I confirmed on the spamhaus website that this ip address is on their
list.

I tried this script:
get-ipblocklistprovider | test-ipblocklistprovider -ipaddress 115.138.46.65
and it seems to work! Exchange says that spamhaus reports this IP address as
being a spam source.

But then I try "get-antispamtoprblproviders" and it comes up blank. And when I
send an email to spamhaus' "nelson-sbl-t...@crynwr.com" email address (which
sends a reply from a black listed IP address), the email reply is received when
it should be blocked.

Have I forgotten to do something?

Regards,

Andrew