Hi all,

Question from a new Exchange 2010 admin. I've set up a couple of "room"
resource mailboxes representing our conference rooms. How do I make these
appear in Outlook's Meeting Suggestion pane? I gather it's supposed to show
rooms that have nothing on their calendars for the proposed date/time, but all
mine ever says is "None".
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, are intended
solely for the use of the addressee, and may be legally privileged. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately;
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.