From: bounce-9036464-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-9036464-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of Dan
Abernathy
Sent: 29 July 2010 14:40
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Choose an available room

I'm talking about the pane that shows up on the right in Outlook 2010 when a
user clicks the Room Finder button on the Ribbon (Meeting tab, Options group).
It shows a small calendar, a box that says "Choose an available room" below
that, and "Suggested times" below that.

The little "Choose an available room" window always shows "None" as the only
option, despite the fact that we have more than once conference room set up as
a resource mailbox, with nothing on their calendars. Shouldn't this little pane
be showing those rooms for the user to pick?