Yeah those new Iphns are a real pieces of work.  EXMON is your friend, EXMON is
your friend.......  They've caused us quite a bit of grief for us.  Now when we
get an offender the phn ActiveSync gets disabled till we can move them to a
"special box".

From: Chris Blair [mailto:chris_bl...@identisys.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 3:48 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Log Drive Full

The backup completed and the logs purged! I may have found the culprit. I
enabled the registry keys for KB 972705. And immediately got a hit from a user
with an iPhone. I disabled his Active Sync access, and the logs stopped
growing. The logs were growing at a rate of 100mb/min, and now they seem to be
back to "normal", only generating one or two files a minute.

Even though the issue is not completely fixed, I at least have a grasp on it. I
really appreciate everyone's help, especially Michael's.

I have been a long time lurker on this list (5+ years), and I am always amazed
at the length everyone goes to help people out.