From: Simon Butler
Sent: Tue 17/08/2010 18:39
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Delegated mailbox access and sent items

Nothing native with that version.
You could look at Unisent from ivasoft.biz.
Outlook 2010 will do it for you as well.
I have also been told it can be done with rules, but I was unable to find a
reliable combination of rules that worked - plus it has to be setup for each
user individually.

Simon.

--
Simon Butler
MVP: Exchange, MCSE

e: si...@sembee.co.uk
w: http://www.sembee.co.uk/
w: http://www.amset.info/
w: http://blog.sembee.co.uk/

Need cheap certificates for Exchange, compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0?
http://CertificatesForExchange.com/ for certificates from just $23.99.
Need a domain for your certificate? http://DomainsForExchange.net/

Exchange Resources: http://exbpa.com/